- This event has passed.
Kids Day at the DYFM
August 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Spend a day at the Downtown Yakima Farmers’ Market (DYFM)! The DYFM is to take place each Sunday from 9am to 1pm starting Mother’s Day and operate till the end of October. Enjoy a feature of farmers, ranchers, food vendors, artist stands/crafters, and food processors from the state of Washington and bordering counties of Idaho and Oregon.
Special booths available at the Farmers Market with Kid’s activities:
- Safe Yakima YOUTH (website) (Facebook page)
- Yakima Valley Libraries (website) (Facebook page)
- Yakima Master Gardners (website) (Facebook page)
- Christ the Teacher Catholic School (website) (Facebook)
- Cashmere Valley Bank (website) (Facebook)
Buskers at the Market (local musicians and artists) will provide music and performances as available in front of The Capitol Theatre.
Buskers at the Market:
Belly Dancing with Sabra Nelson
If you would like to perform during the Farmers’ Market, please contact Market Manager, Yvette Lippert, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!