This resource will continue to develop as more vendors create and adopt new systems and payment options. Unless otherwise stated, pre-orders and payments will need to take place by 4pm the Friday before each market with the vendors.
For a full list of vendors, click here.
Many of our vendors are adapting how they get food to you and are creating different systems to do so! Please be patient as we try to help them get new systems put in place.
- Apple City Salami – Homemade salamis
- Bone Goose Soapery – Soaps
- Order online for local pickup www.bonegoosesoapery.com
- Product also available on Facebook @BoneGooseSoapery
- Call with questions and/or orders 509-759-8778
- Dagdagan Farm and Produce – Produce & Fruit
- Healthiest Organic Greens – Microgreens
- Order online for local pickup https://healthiestorganicgreens.com/
- Nocic – Fragrance free soaps & other personal care products
- Order online for local pickup https://www.nocicfragrancefree.com/
- Nutrisha’s Easy-Prep Meals – Easy-to-prepare rice & grain meals
- Order online for local pickup https://nutrishas.com/
- Shipping available
- Call with questions 509-480-1984
- Pico Rico Dulce Delicioso – Chili sauce coated foods
- Order online; use DYFM at checkout for local pickup https://www.picoricodulce.com/
- Swede Hill Distilling – Hard liquor & sanitizers
- Call or Order online for liquors for local delivery https://swedehilldistilling.com/shop/ & 509-930-4106
- Hand Sanitizer – Call to preorder; not on website. Sanitizer is 80% alcohol by volume, a formula based on FDA compounding requirements. Not for human consumption, external use only. Options:
- 16.9 oz/$10
- 1 gallon/$50
- Tieton Farm and Creamery – Fresh and aged sheep & goats milk cheeses, meat
If you have any questions, please contact DYFM Manager, Yvette Lippert, at 509-961-2055 or email@example.com.